Don’t just make it clean…
Make it NightRider Clean!
Daycare & Preschool Cleaning Services
When you run a daycare or preschool, cleanliness is the top priority. NightRider’s daycare cleaning services make it easy to keep children protected against viruses and bacteria, without the use of harsh or harmful chemicals and cleaning products. We provide daily, weekly and monthly cleaning and will build a totally customized cleaning program that meets your exact requirements!
• Sweep and mop your daycare center’s floors and vacuum all rugs and mats
• Disinfect doorknobs, cabinets, and light switches as well as all phones and computers
• Clean bathrooms, toilets and disinfect all countertops, sinks, and surfaces at the end of each day
• Clean and disenfect conference room, offices, breakrooms and staff bathrooms
• Clean facility entryways, hallways, and common areas
• Wipe down and disinfect books & bookshelves
• Clear out cubbies and wipe inside and out with disinfectant spray
• Do a deep clean of art supplies and craft areas
• Wipe down cribs and changing tables, thoroughly clean and disinfectant
• Do a deep clean of the center and all activity rooms
• Deep clean the bathrooms and hard-to-reach places like behind the toilet and underneath the countertops
• Spray and wipe down bathroom walls and stalls
• Deep clean kitchen and food prep areas
• Deep clean windowsills, blinds, and curtains
• Deep clean behind furniture, vacuum and dust baseboards and windowsills
Jon Denney | CEO
Talks About The Top Ten Reasons To Choose NightRider
We are highly selective in who we hire!
All of our Cleaning Technicians have been background checked as a condition of employment.
Our team members must successfully complete the NightRider Cleaning Technician Certification Program. We run a tight ship with multiple levels of accountability. We know where each of our Cleaning Technicians is every minute of their shifts.
Let NightRider give you a FREE quote on your cleaning needs.
Fill out the form below or call 518-782-9999 or email [email protected]