Cleaning your office space is our specialty! The NightRider Janitorial Services team has over 40 years of experience cleaning corporate buildings. We know clean office spaces make great impressions on clients and reduce employee sick leave too!
NightRider Janitorial Services will eliminate dust, dirt, and unpleasant odors from your building with our office cleaning services near you. We’ll work with you to develop a customized cleaning program for your office that meets your specific cleaning needs.
Wether it be lobbies, offices, conference rooms, break rooms, restrooms, and everywhere else, our fully trained team pays close attention to detail without disturbing your office space.
Cleaning Office Desks and Cubicles
At NightRider Janitorial Services we understand that the area where people sit and work, like desks, cubicles, and shared work tables can quickly become dirty and disheveled, so we take the following steps to ensure they are clean, disinfected and organized:
- Clean computer screens and dust keyboards
- Recycle paper and empty trash cans
- Vacuum floors around and under desks and tables
- Clean the windows in offices
- Disinfect the surfaces that people touch: phones, lamps, keyboards, fax machines, copiers, staplers, and more!
- Dust desks, shelves, and other surfaces
Office Kitchen Cleaning and Break Rooms
The kitchen and break room in an office get a lot of use and your team members might not always have the same highest standards for cleanliness as you do. At NightRider Janitorial Services we make sure to keep your office kitchen and break rooms clean and up to your standards through some (but not limited to) of these best practices:
- Discard food wrappers, unwanted food, perishables that are expired, and more!
- Clean utensils and dishware and put clean ones away
- Empty trash and recycling
- Clean out the refrigerator of old food. Disinfect surfaces in the refrigerator
- Clean the coffee pot and discard old coffee grinds
- Clean and disinfect surfaces people eat and prepare food on, like the table or counters.
- Clean appliances like the toaster or microwave.
- Check water cooler and make sure there is water and cups for people to drink
Cleaning Office Reception and Waiting Areas
If you have a front area of your office that welcomes guests it is important to keep is spotless to ensure a good first impression! To do that, NightRider Janitorial Services takes the following office cleaning steps.
- Clean off and organize a welcome desk
- Dust the desk, hard surfaces, waiting room tables, and more!
- Empty trash and recycling bins
- Replenish water cups at water cooler and make sure that water cooler has water for guests
- Organize books or magazines that are left for visitors to read
- Clean out coffee machine and filter if there is common coffee in the lobby
- Clean and dust windows, company sign, and other elements visiting guests see first
- Disinfect surfaces people touch, like lamps, phones, call buttons and bells, TV screens, and more!
- Clean the carpet in the waiting and common areas of your office consistantly
Cleaning Office Bathrooms
Office bathroom cleaning absolutely needs to be done on a regular basis! Cleaning, disinfecting, and wiping down all surfaces is key. At NightRider Janitorial Services we take these office cleaning steps to keep it safe, healthy, and sanitary.
- Clean and disinfect the toilets
- Clean and disinfect the sinks
- Sweep the floor of debris and mop it with disinfectant
- Clean off hard surfaces, discard paper towels and other trash not in the recycling bin, and then disinfect all hard surfaces
- Clean the mirror streak-free with glass cleaner
- Replace empty toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls
- Ensure sure that all of the hand dryers are working
Commercial Office Floor Cleaning
At the end of the work week the floors of commercial office building can take a lot of punishment, leaving behind dirty and dull surfaces. Commercial floor cleaning services helps to beautify and protect flooring from the dangers of premature aging or even permanent damage! At NightRider Janitorial Services we provide the following services to ensure this won’t happen to your office floors!
- Carpet cleaning and stain protection
- Stone cleaning, buffing and sealing
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Concrete scrubbing and buffing
- Vinyl Laminate cleaning and repair
Cleaning Outside Your Office
If there is an exterior of your office its just as important as the inside! The exterior of your office helps paint its first impression. To keep the outside of your office clean NightRider Janitorial Services we provide the following services:
- Get rid of leaves, branches, or debris that is on the sidewalk or near the front door
- Make sure welcome mats are cleaned off and in the proper placement
- Clean glass doors and window to make sure they are dirt and streak free
- Empty outdoor trashcans to avoid any smells or pests
- Trim back branches or bushes that get in the way of walwkays, sidewalks, or doors
- Make sure parking lot is free of hazards like branches or snow piles that prevent people from walking or parking
Our certified office cleaning experts will be happy to come out and give you a FREE office cleaning quote for professionally cleaning your office space. Fill out the form below or please call us at 518-782-9999 or email [email protected].